Teaching Assistant - Infant School
We are recruiting for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who love working with children to join our team of Infant School Teaching Assistants.
Start Date: 28 August 2018
Location: Infant School, Saar Campus
Applicants must be able to write and speak English to a very high standard.
This role is term time only (including staff induction week and training days throughout the year),
Please note the following BEFORE you submit an application at St Christopher’s
- For our support staff vacancies, we require that applicants are already resident in Bahrain at the time of appointment
- Bahraini nationals must not be registered as owning any businesses or hold any company sponsorships
- Non-Bahraini nationals must have a dependant visa (Housewife Visa) through their husband’s employer and your husband must be registered with the LMRA
- In order to satisfy Ministry of Education requirements we will need a copy of your educational certificates(s) - e.g. School Leavers Certificate: GCSE Certificate(s); A-level Certificate(s); Degree Certificate, with your School Leavers Certificate being the minimum that we can accept
- This role is a local hire position
How to Apply
Please click the Apply for this job button to submit your application, supporting statement and CV.
Closing date: No closing date. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
It is our policy to obtain two references prior to candidates being short-listed for interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St Christopher's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in our care. We follow safe recruitment practices and appointments are subject to vetting including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks.
Click here for Job Description